How I can help you
(Ph: 312-401-9797 Em: BobRagland@SCOREChicago.org) Over 30 years of experience in finance. Raised over $3.5 billion of capital including securitizations, project finance, joint ventures, leases and venture capital. Co-founder of Worldfab LLC. Management positions at AEL Financial, Bank of America, Household International, Citicorp, and Bankers Trust Company. Degree in finance from Wharton School an MBA in finance from NYU Stern School.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
Bob holds a degree in finance from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Finance and an MBA in finance with a concentration in Information Systems from New York University’s Stern School.