In Richland County
There are programs and organizations every day dedicated to the creation of a vibrant and sustainable regional economy. The Resources Map is a detailed directory of the resources available to support our business and business-to-be---from large and established publicly-traded corporations, to a young and growing company, to the entrepreneur scribbling the next best thing on the back of a paper napkin.
Highlighted are programs and organizations primarily supporting the retention and expansion of existing business, the development or our current and future workforce and the growth of a thriving entrepreneurial culture.
This is a fluid document created by the JumpStart Inc. Marketing team with input from members of the Richland County Entrepreneurial Alliance.
This is a part of the Richland County Foundation’s five-year strategic investment plan.
Ohio Government Sites
- First Stop Business Development
- Ohio Licenses & Permits
- Ohio Sales & Use Tax
- Ohio Department of Development
- Ohio Business Services
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Ohio Attorney General (Business)
Local Chambers of Commerce
- Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bucyrus Area Chamber of Commerce
- Galion Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mansfield-Richland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Marion Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mt. Vernon-Knox County Chamber of Commerce
- Morrow County Chamber of Commerce
- Shelby Chamber of Commerce
- Upper Sandusky Chamber of Commerce
National Sites (US Government)
- Internal Revenue Service
- Franchises (FTC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Patents and Trademarks
- International Trade Assistance
- US Government Contracts
- US Census Bureau